About the Job
You will be part of our solution engineering team with excellent career opportunities that offer leadership in technology combined with strong understanding of our customer needs. We have always differentiated from other teams with our unique hands-on approach that limits team size to people who stay close to our customers and translate their business needs into best in market technical solutions.
You will participate in and finally lead architecture discussions with our clients as well as our architects and platform team to help define best approaches. You will also participate in design reviews and recommend improvements. You will be part of a team that is committed to writing test-backed, clean and reusable code. As an expert Solution Engineer you will recommend improvements and create consensus through self-confidence, clear communication and the technical skills to back your decisions.
If you then also have a passion for elegant, readable and maintainable code please let us talk.
- 4+ years of professional development experience ideally using Python, GO or similar languages
- Experience with business critical SaaS applications based on MicroServices Architecture
- Analyze and define customer requirements, create project plans
- Understanding of Service-Oriented approach, Domain-Driven Design, S.O.L.I.D. principles
- Experience collaborating with other Engineers in planning, prioritizing and executing assigned tasks within deadlines
- Assist in risk assessment and mitigation activities
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Consulting in the development process of individual omnic-channel concepts for our clients
- Conception and technical design of software solutions
- Application development and implementation, as well as technical reviews in the postlaunch-phase
- Support with pre-sales activities and project estimations
Extra background that would be great to have
- Experience in building ecommerce systems highly desired
- Familiarity with software design patterns
- Experience solving business problems in a variety of programming languages
- Experience in Agile methodologies, especially Scrum
- Strong English language skills
- Very good presentation- and communication skills and some willingness to travel