About the Job
You will be part of our solution engineering team with excellent career opportunities that offer leadership in technology combined with strong understanding of our customer needs. We have always differentiated from other teams with our unique hands-on approach that limits team size to people who stay close to our customers and translate their business needs into best in market technical solutions.
You will participate in and finally lead architecture discussions with our clients as well as our architects and platform team to help define best approaches. You will also participate in design reviews and recommend improvements. You will be part of a team that is committed to writing test-backed, clean and reusable code. As an expert Frontend Engineer you will recommend improvements and create consensus through self-confidence, clear communication and the technical skills to back your decisions.
If you then also have a passion for elegant, readable and maintainable code please let us talk.
- 5+ years of professional frontend development experience
- Implementing visual elements and their behavior with user interactions
- Work with both front-end and back-end web developers to build all client-side logic
- Bridge the gap between visual elements and server-side infrastructure
- Define how the application looks and functions and create templates and editorial workflows
- Develop templates and new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Good understanding of REST, JSON, SOAP und XML (Must Have)
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Efficiently collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Extra background that would be great to have
- Experience in building high performance e-commerce frontends
- Experience solving business problems in a variety of programming languages
- Good understanding libraries and frameworks for example AngularJS, ReactJS JQuery
- Knowledge in Java desired
- Strong English language skills
- Good presentation- and communication skills and some willingness to travel.