About the Job
You will be guiding our client and leading our project team with your excellent leadership skills and project methodology. Ideally you bring in also technology background and business expertise. We have always differentiated from other teams in the market with our unique hands-on approach that limits team size to people who stay close to our customers and translate their business needs into best in market technical solutions. The Engagement Manager will be key in this process guiding our clients through complex setups and requirements making sure we exceed our customer expectations.
You will be the key person from initial understanding of requirements, choosing the right setup and creating the best setup in close cooperation with our Solution Architect. You are the one person who keeps control of the project and provide an overview with most recent updates from the team. Based on a sound understanding of both technology and business requirements you ensure the success of our projects.
You will create consensus through self-confidence, clear communication and the technical skills to back your decisions.
- 6+ years of project management experience
- Experience with business critical SaaS applications based on MicroServices Architecture
- Analyze and define customer requirements, create project plans
- Understanding of Service-Oriented approach, Domain-Driven Design, S.O.L.I.D. principles
- Experience collaborating with other Engineers in planning, prioritizing and executing assigned tasks within deadlines
- Drive risk assessment and mitigation activities
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Conception and technical design of software solutions
- Application development and implementation, as well as technical reviews in the postlaunch-phase
- Support with pre-sales activities and be in charge of project estimations
Extra background that would be great to have
- Experience in building ecommerce systems highly desired
- Familiarity with software design patterns
- Experience solving business problems in a variety of programming languages
- Experience in agile methodologies, especially Scrum
- Strong English language skills
- Very good presentation- and communication skills and some willingness to travel